What We Do
1. Support the treatment of patients with burn injuries by funding the purchases of necessary medical equipment for their care at the Royal Jubilee Hospital. More info.
2. Provide a fund at the Royal Jubilee Hospital to cover the costs of pressure garments for burn patients not covered by ICBC, WSBC, or medical insurance coverage. More info.
3. Provide family support to burn patients by providing the Burn House as a home away from home. This allows the family members to stay close to the Royal Jubilee Hospital to be there to provide support as needed through the burn patient’s recovery. More info.
4. Provide educational materials for burn awareness as requested by the public. We can provide educational materials or provide a display with burn awareness information for fire prevention/education teaching sessions. More info.
5. Provide sponsorship for burn survivors or Doctors, Nurses, support staff caring for burn patients to attend Educational sessions in burn care or recovery. More info.